QAC ©2016

Annual General Meeting

Advertisements

QAC

End of Season Social

and

Annual General Meeting

Wednesday 8th November 2017

7.00pm at SBC Normanton upon Soar

 

The AGM will be kept as short as possible with the main topic for discussion being the proposed full integration of QAC into the Soar Boating Club (see e-mail attachment for the proposal).

Please send other items for the agenda to Dave ASAP.

 

There will be a slide show from the past year with refreshments and the bar being available.

Offers of snacks, cakes or other food for the refreshments will be most welcome.

Please advise Dave of what food you can provide either by WhatsApp or e-mail.

Thanks
Dave Morris

Proposal for QAC and SBC Committee 2017

  1. That QAC will become fully integrated into SBC. This is essentially broadly in line with the details minuted at the May Committee meeting.
  2. QAC will change its name to Soar Boating Club Paddlers, but keep the Duck as their paddling emblem.
  3. Current equipment will remain the property of “QAC” paddlers, so that in the event of any future need to separate there is no issue with distributing previous QAC assets out of SBC. So, trailers, boats, buoyancy aids, paddles etc.
  4. Propose to set up new SBC bank account to use for paddling funds. This would be ear marked money for use on paddling activities, items such as:
    1. New boats/equipment
    2. Canoe England affiliation fees
    3. Equipment repairs
  5. Decisions regarding the use of these funds would be controlled by the paddling subcommittee.
  6. Any new equipment bought would be the property of SBC and remain such in the event of any future separation.
  7. All equipment and paddling activities to be controlled by “Paddling” Sub Committee (essentially as now).
Advertisements

Advertisements